ENORMOUS GATWICK EXPANSION PLANS. HAVE YOU SAY BEFORE OCTOBER 29TH.
The noise of aircraft taking off from Gatwick Airport constantly affects the parish. We are near or under Lambourne 26, a Noise Preferential Route established in the 1960's, which is a 3 km wide path which aircraft must use when taking off from Gatwick in a westerly direction and then turning 180 degrees to travel east. Aircraft can stray from this swathe and all should be reported preferably with date, time and operator airline.
You can submit noise complaints and enquiries through the following methods:
- Online web-form: https://viewpoint-eu.emsbk.com/lgw3
- Automated phone line by calling: 01293 311 568
- Mobile application, available from: https://viewpoint-app.emsbk.com/lgw3 and can be saved by:
- From iPhone: Tap the box with vertical arrow and select add to home screen
- From Android: Tap the 3 Menu dots and select save to homepage.
The latest GACC newsletter can be found here, GACC Oct 23 Newsletter